About Us


Welcome to our website:
We are situaded 50 km west from Lephalale (Ellisras)
The property was originally owned by Mr JL Coetzee who was also involved in the construction of the store in 1948.
Thereafter was rented out to Mr MD Vos in early 2000 and then sold to in 2004.
The focus area of business is primarily on the development projects in the area like upcoming mines, Eskom Power plants, and our own development projects.